The NEW and improved CableScout® TV220 from Greenlee Communications delivers all the enhanced features that technicians have been asking for in a TDR for CATV applications. The TV220 finds faults other cable testers can’t and has an easy to use GUI interface.
• TestWizard™ one-button testing
• Automatic Return Loss Measurements
• Automatic Multiple Event Marking
• High-Resolution, Short Pulse Width (1 ns)
• USB interface for trace download
• Rugged enough to withstand a 2 meter drop
• Easier-to-use GUI interface requires little or no training.
• PC application is compatible with all the current operating systems.
• Improved clarity and trace functionality makes it even easier to identify faults on-screen and determine noise versus the fault.
• Even higher SNR & Resolution makes it easier to identify events that were previously difficult or impossible to find.
• Zero dead-zone at the launch allows the user to see faults immediately.
• Improved trace update rate allows you to see changes to the fault faster (5 times/sec. vs. 2 times/sec.).
• Lighter weight and longer charge life with the new lithium-ion battery.